A safe shave that takes eco-responsibility a step further.
Made from aerospace grade aluminum, and manufactured just outside of Toronto, Canada. It comes with 5 platinum double edge blades.
- Made in Canada
- Optimum shaving angle
- Minimum blade exposure
- Aerospace grade aluminum
- The blade only sticks out roughly half the thickness of a human hair (0.0012")
- A safe shave that eliminates irritation
- Buy once and use forever (the most eco option for shaving)!
How to clean your razor*
- Remove blade from handle and place in a Sharps bin. Blades are single-use when used on customers.
- Remove any excess hair and disinfect the handle of the razor as well as the cradle - which holds the blade in place - using an intermediate level disinfectant such as 70% isopropyl alcohol. Let dry.
- Fully submerge razor in a disinfectant. We recommend our all natural hospital grade disinfectant which is manufactured in Canada by Benefect and kills 99.9% of all bacteria and fungus. Submerge for 10 minuets. We suggest using a mason jar to submerge your razor.
- Disinfectant solutions must be changed daily to keep fresh.
- Store razor in a container to keep clean.
*According to BodySafe Toronto