Eco-responsible & liquid resistant paper ink caps, thanks to a natural bio coating.
These ink caps can be sprayed, submerged, dunked and soaked in liquid and their inner bio-lining will not let them leak. We've tested it with many inks, using isopropyl alcohol and water and they will last as long as you need them too. Other paper ink caps begin to leak in minuets, wasting ink and making a huge mess.
Finally you can count on a paper ink cap to be reliable and truly an eco-responsible option.
How do I sterilize paper ink caps? Click the 'Benefits' link below.
- Raw Materials: Bagasse pulp cap with a starch coating
- Small: 11mm diameter (yes, their actually size small!)
- Medium: 15mm diameter
- Large: 20mm diameter
- 200 pieces per bag
- Proven to disintegrate in CMA-W, Windrow field testing.
- Strong and sturdy
- How to disinfect: Submerge ink caps in 70% isopropyl alcohol between 4-5 min prior to use. Place on a paper towel and let fully dry before storing dry in a container with a secure lid (mason jar for example) Here is a link to BodySafe Toronto's guidelines for ink cap disinfection. Alternatively we also recommend spraying ink caps 5 minuets before use with 70% isopropyl alcohol. Ensure to fully depend the ink cap for total disinfection.
Compostability / Biodegradability
Industrial compost: less than 90 days
Home Compost: 6 to 12 months
Landfill: 8 to 16 months (depending on conditions)
• CMA-W field test PASS in Windrow compost field test. Proven to disintegrate in under 90 days.
• Lab test results in 2023