Introducing the most absorbent, durable and eco tattoo towel yet!
These 5"x 6" cloths are quilted, very soft on skin and of course they are 100% plant based, making these a great option for the planet and tattoo sessions of any length. Our thick tattoo towels are a great alternative to regular paper towel which can be wasteful and very messy. Instead of wasting rolls of paper towel on tattooing why not save them for clean up, stencil application and all the other little things that paper towel is well suited for.
Less is truly more with our thick tattoo towels. Our tattoo towels are 3 times thicker making them excellent at grabbing and holding inks but also easy to rinse mid session so it doesn't become over saturated and messy to use. Whether you are doing a full colour back piece or tattooing intricate line work, this product is going to make your job easier and your clients will love how it feels compared to paper towel.
20 sheets per pack within compostable packaging!
How to Use
1. Fully dampen the towel (Use water or wash bottle solution) But do not over soak. You only need to ensure the towel is fully expanded.
2. Wring it out in a rinse cup: We suggest using a separate rinse cup to needles.
3. Tattoo and repeat: This towel can be repeatedly wrung out in a session without compromising its softness or durability!
*** For best results during long sessions we suggest using one towel halved for lining and another towel for shading (3-6hrs)
- Raw Materials: 70% Cellulose | 30% Cotton
- Sheet size: 13cm x 15cm or 5" x 6"
- Very thick
- 20 sheets per pack
- Compostable PLA packaging
- This product is not sterilized like the paper towel it is replacing, but feel free to cold sterilize before use
- Soft on skin
- 100% Plant-based
- 100% compostable
- Very thick, absorbent and durable!
Compostability / Biodegradability
Currently in testing with the CMA.
Product: Currently in testing via the Compost Manufacturing Alliance.
Packaging: EN 13432