Eco-responsible, antimicrobial full bed sheets barriers used to easily protect your tattoo table. These bed sheets are silky soft and designed to come into contact with skin.
This product is compostable through industrial composting, home composting and will break down within a landfill. It is best to compost this material but we also understand that many people do not live in areas that have access to such facilities and it is our goal to provide the most eco-responsible options for a products end of life cycle.
- Raw Materials (99.01%): Starch, Glycerol and PBAT | Ti02 (0.97%) | LDPE (0.02%)
- 94cm (37 inches) wide x 218cm (86 inches) long
- 16 microns thick
- 25 sheets per roll
- Perforated lines
- Made in Europe
- Breathable and Safe: this product is non-cytotoxic, which means it is certified as a complete biological barrier to viruses and bacteria while still maintaining breathability
- 100% compostable
- Soft and silky surface very well suited for direct contact with the body
- Skin irritations are less frequent due to this product being antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
Compostability / Biodegradability
This material was developed as an eco-responsible substitute to plastics for the medical and beauty industries due to it's high hygienic qualities, and softness on skin.
Industrial composting: 10 to 45 days
Home Compost: 6 to 9 months
Landfill: 9 months (depending on conditions)
TUV Austria, HOME OK Compost: S0014
BPI Compostable in Industrial Facilities: Cert #891053