Eco-responsible nitlre gloves that biodegrade within 1 - 5 years, without leaving behind harmful particles. They are virus protected and suitable for health care workers and beauty care services.
To put this into context, regular nitrile gloves take 100+ years to degrade while leaving behind harmful particles.
To see about the future of domestic manufacturing for nitrile gloves click here.
- Animal derivative free
- 100% nitrile with organic compound additive
- 0.10mm / 4-mil thick
- 240mm / 9.5 inches long
- Zero natural rubber latex proteins
- Powder free
- Rolled cuff
- Sizes XS to XL contain 100 per box
- Size XXL contain 90 per box
- Performs same as regular nitrile disposable gloves
- 100% biodegradable
- Decreased risk of allergies
- High performance of protection
- Second-skin fit & feel
- Do not contain any known animal products in the product or it’s manufacturing process
Our gloves are made of a mixture of nitrile and organic material that our manufacturer blends together which is why they perform the same way regular nitrile gloves do while still holding the capacity to degrade quickly.
The organic compound additive attracts micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi etc) that literally consume the glove material. Once this process is complete the only thing left behind is H20, CO2 and methane. Our manufacturing partners also conducted studies on how this process affects soil and plants that are exposed to this and found that it has no detrimental affects on their germination or growth patterns.
ASTM D5526, ASTM D5511 & ASTM E1963