To find the size of glove that best fits you follow the chart below. Gloves should fit tight but not to the point of restricting movement, cutting off circulation or stretching to the point if breaking.
To find the circumference of your palm measure at the widest length (where the base of your thumb meets your index finger) all the way around, from front to back.
- Small - palm circumference 152mm / length 160mm
- Medium - palm circumference 178mm / length 171mm
- Large - palm circumference 203mm / length 182mm
- XL - palm circumference 229mm / length 192mm
- 2XL palm circumference 254mm / length 204mm
- 3XL palm circumference 279mm / length 215mm