Our strongest & most protective glove yet. This glove can be reused by simply washing with soap and water for 20 seconds!
Like our other gloves, this eco-responsible nitlre gloves that biodegrade within 1 - 5 years, without leaving behind harmful particles. They are virus/chemical protected and suitable for a wide range of applications (chemical, food prep, janitorial, lab work, pharmaceutical & especially visits to public spaces for the ultimate protection).
To put this into context, regular nitrile gloves take 100+ years to degrade while leaving behind harmful particles.
- Animal derivative free
- Unsupported, unlined, biodegradable nitrile
- Engineered with EBT, making the glove biodegradable in biologically active landfills and within 1-5 years
- 0.23mm thick (9 mil)
- 305mm long (12")
- Rolled cuff
- Bisque finish on palm and fingers
- Chlorinated for ease of donning and doffing
- Hand-specific form
- Thin, light glove that fits like a “second skin”
- Protects against oils, hydrocarbons, grease, and abrasion
- Fluorescent orange color increases visibility
- Long-lasting grip
- Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments
- Cuff prevents dirt from entering the glove
- Easy to put on and remove
- Lint-free and dust-free
Our gloves are made of a mixture of nitrile and organic material that our manufacturer blends together which is why they perform the same way regular nitrile gloves do while still holding the capacity to degrade quickly.
The organic compound additive attracts micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi etc) that literally consume the glove material. Once this process is complete the only thing left behind is H20, CO2 and methane. Our manufacturing partners also conducted studies on how this process affects soil and plants that are exposed to this and found that it has no detrimental affects on their germination or growth patterns.
ASTM D5526, ASTM D5511 & ASTM E1963